Friday 14 September 2012

How to measure in Google SketchUp Pro

Hey everybody,

I just have posted  my landscape and document. My landscape is in Google SketchUp and many of you might not know how to measure lengths in Google SketchUp. My landscape is scaled so here are the steps :



Step 1: Go to view, and from there click on toolbars and choose the ones I chose which is Getting Started + Large Tool Set + Measurements. You should get the tool set that is currently shown on my screen.


Step 2: Click on the measurement tool.
 
Yup, that one and it should be enough, you have done it.


















Step 3: Click on the measurement tool and drag it from a particular point to the desired point. The measurement should be shown on the bottom left corner. In my landscape, every each part is scaled:
  Tadaa, you have done it with no problem. It's that simple. Measure any part you want.

No comments: